The set of 152 indicators, illustrating the 12 domains relevant for the measurement of well-being, is updated and illustrated annually in the Bes report.
Starting from 2018, an intermediate update is also published for all indicators for which definitive data are available.
It should be noted that all Bes indicators included in the Economic and Financial Document are available on the dedicated page (BES in the DEF).
- Bes Report 2022 (in Italian only) | data 2022 | dashboard
- Intermediate update November 2022
- Bes Report 2021 | data 2021
- Intermediate update August 2021
- Bes Report 2020 | data 2020
- Intermediate update June 2020 | dashboard
- Bes Report 2019 | data 2019 | dashboard
- Intermediate update June 2019
- Bes Report 2018 | data 2018 | dashboard
- Intermediate update July 2018
- Bes Report 2017 | data 2017 | dashboard
- Bes Report 2016 | data 2016 | dashboard
- Bes Report 2015 | data 2015
- Bes Report 2014 | data 2014
- Bes Report 2013 | data 2013