The set of indicators, illustrating the 12 domains relevant for the measurement of well-being, is updated and illustrated annually in the Bes report.
In 2020, the set of indicators has been expanded to 152 (it was 130 in previous editions), with a deep revision that takes into account the transformations that have characterised Italian society in the last decade, including those linked to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Starting from 2018, an intermediate update is also published for all indicators for which definitive data are available.
It should be noted that all Bes indicators included in the Economic and Financial Document are available on the dedicated page (BES in the DEF).
- Data 2020
- Intermediate update June 2020 | dashboard
- Bes Report 2019 | data | dashboard
- Intermediate update June 2019
- Bes Report 2018 | data | dashboard
- Intermediate update July 2018
- Bes Report 2017 | data | dashboard
- Bes Report 2016 | data | dashboard
- Bes Report 2015 | data
- Bes Report 2014 | data
- Bes Report 2013 | data