The report on equitable and sustainable well-being (Bes) is published every year together with the updated set of indicators.
It is not just an editorial product but a line of research, a process that takes the multidimensionality of well-being as a starting point and, through the analysis of a wide set of indicators, describes in a comprehensive way the quality of life in Italy.
Organized in 12 chapters, each corresponding to one well-being domain, the publication also proposes an initial summary chapter which, in the 2020 Report, focuses on the analysis of 10 years of Bes, on the tenth anniversary of the launch of the project.
Every annual report issued so far is accompanied by a statistical annex with all the available indicators and disaggregations.
- Bes Report 2020 (in Italian)
- Bes Report 2019 (in English)
- Bes Report 2018 (in English)
- Bes Report 2017 (in English)
- Bes Report 2016 (in Italian)
- Bes Report 2015 (in Italian)
- Bes Report 2014 (in Italian)
- Bes Report 2013 (in Italian)