The School is engaged in developing many training and research activities in statistics and socio-economic analyses.
These actvities, often organized in collaboration with academic institutions, are oriented at higher education and advanced training and are addressed to universities and PhD students.
- Macroeconomic Effects of Tax-subsidies Environmental Reforms: an Evaluation for Italy (Rome, 18 November 2013)
- Statistical Methods for Measuring the Human Perception (Rome, 11 November 2013)
- Estimating the dose-response function through a GLM approach (Rome, 4 November 2013)
- A monthly indicator of employment in the euro area and larger member states: real time analysis of indirect estimates (Rome, 17 September 2013)
- Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU (Rome, 9 July 2013)
- Temporary Jobs and Employment Effort (Rome, 2 July 2013)
- Investigating Alternative Ways of Estimating the Proportion of a Population (Rome, 24 June 2013)
- Anticipating Eurostat estimates of employment for the Euro area (Rome, 18 June 2013)
- Partial Credit Guarantees and SMEs Financing (Rome, 11 June 2013)
- Internalization as way out of crisis (Rome, 26 March 2013)
- Study days on Methodological research (Rome, 20-21 March 2013)
- ICT and Intangible capital: strategic sources of growth(Rome, 7 March 2013)
- The socio-economic research network (Rome, 14 February 2013)