Again this year, the presentation of the twenty-ninth edition of the Report takes place in a controlled public setting, reflecting the caution that we all still have to maintain, but against the backdrop of a country that is beginning to return to an almost normal life.
The fresh memory of the emergency forces us to remain aware of the human tragedy we have experienced. However, the recovery of social life and the comforting signs on the economic trend should encourage us to map out the reconstruction and mobilise the human and material resources necessary to achieve it. In both cases, it is necessary to understand and gain a better understanding of the country’s situation.
ANNUAL REPORT 2021
The Italian version of the Annual Report is available in its complete edition online on the dedicated page.
- Communication, culture and trip
- Daily life and citizen opinions
- Education and training
- Environment and energy
- External trade
- Health statistics
- Households economic conditions
- Industry and construction
- Justice and security
- Labour and wages
- National accounts
- Population and households
- Public administrations and private institutions
- Social security and welfare
- Territory and cartography