Rome, 8 July 2022
By invitation only
On 8 July, at 11.00 am, Istat President Gian Carlo Blangiardo presents the Annual Report 2022 – The state of the nation in the Sala della Regina in Palazzo Montecitorio.
The Annual Report traditionally develops a documented reflection on the present situation in Italy, offering a picture of recent changes, and identifying prospects and growth potential of the Country.
The event is broadcast live on the web TV of the Chamber of Deputies.
- Communication, culture and trip
- Daily life and citizen opinions
- Education and training
- Environment and energy
- External trade
- Health statistics
- Households economic conditions
- Industry and construction
- Justice and security
- Labour and wages
- National accounts
- Population and households
- Public administrations and private institutions
- Social security and welfare
- Territory and cartography